INNOVATIVE PR CLIENT WORK
- Innovative PR helped the Office of Sustainability re-brand with a new logo and continues to help with its event promotion and social media management.
- Innovative PR developed promotional material for UCM’s food pantry and hosted a one year anniversary celebration.
- Innovative PR helped the Alumni Association plan and promote a Meet-and-Greet to educate student leaders about the various programs the office offers.
Together We’re Stronger, a documentary that tells a story of Bishop Lillis High School basketball state championship of 1961
- Branding, promotion, media relations and social media
Something to Eat, a cause brought to UCM by Christian Campus House
- Branding, promotion and media relations efforts
The Innovative PR team was absolutely amazing to work with. I was incredibly impressed by their passion, enthusiasm, skill and desire to truly make our event a wholistic success. There is no doubt in my mind that our event reached heights that it never would have reached without Innovative PR, and the workload on us was significantly reduced! We are greatly looking forward to being able to work with Innovative PR in the future!
– Bradley Smith, director of Christian Campus House
Earth Day 365, UCM’s week-long Earth Day celebration
- Event coordination, promotion and media relations efforts
- Social media management: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
PAST CLIENTS AND CAMPAIGN CASE STUDIES
Innovative PR partnered with UCM Athletics to host its first-ever social media night, #teamUCM.
To gain awareness of the UCM Rec Center’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, the Innovative PR team launched a social media campaign called #getyourRECon.
To develop an understanding of the purpose and activities around Women’s Week, and the fact that it is hosted by the UCM Women’s and Gender Studies Department, Innovative PR coordinated an awareness campaign.