INNOVATIVE PR CLIENT WORK – Spring 2019
- The Spring 2019 semester brings several challenging projects for our talented team of nine students. Blake Hedberg will serve as the Agency Manager for his final semester, one that welcomes old and new faces alike. This semester, two teams will work through four separate projects, ranging from promotional campaigns, design/video editing, website maintenance, event management, and fundraising/grant writing research. Read below for more details on the exciting things happening here at Innovative PR.
- Innovative PR is currently working with Ryan and Teah Hopper, and their business, Teah Hopper Consulting. The team will serve in an operational support role while assisting with graphic design, video editing, creating testimonials, social media posting, and repurposing content to enhance future experiences.
- Innovative PR students are currently working with brothers Bob and Tim Bryant and the Warrensburg & Pertle Springs Railroad resurrection. Team members will assist with website creation and maintenance, Facebook strategy/content, grant opportunity research and the initial media relations outreach.
- Innovative PR students are working with the Elliot Student Union in an attempt to drive attendance at the Union Cinema. The team will use a combination of social media, traditional PR, event planning, transmedia storytelling, and graphic design to create buzz on-campus.
The Mule Post
- Innovative PR students are working with the Elliot Student Union in an attempt to drive attendance at The Mule Post. Agency members will use a combination of social media, traditional PR, event planning, transmedia storytelling, and graphic design to promote the environment and create buzz on-campus.
INNOVATIVE PR CLIENT WORK – Fall 2018
- The Fall 2018 semester involved three challenging projects for our six students. Five new specialists entered the agency, and one student returned for her second semester as an Account Coordinator. We assisted several businesses, local and national! Read more below.
- Innovative PR worked with the Warrensburg School Foundation on several video production projects. Our team was tasked with writing scripts, producing, filming, and editing several videos for the foundation. The videos were used at their annual donation banquet and hoped to capture the profound effect of these donations, while inspiring more individuals to join the “Founding 50.”
- Innovative PR worked with the Johnson County United Way on a corporate sponsorship donation packet and a social media strategy guide.
INNOVATIVE PR CLIENT WORK – Fall 2017
- Innovative PR worked with the Union Bowling Center at the University of Central Missouri. Our team has been tasked with creating a promotional campaigned aimed at making Warrensburg, Missouri residents aware of the several programs the UBC offers.
- Innovative PR worked with the UCM Public Relations program on a multi-dimensional campaign focused on attracting prospective high school students to the program. The project will span several phases.
- Innovative PR worked with repeat client, Treasured Blessings, LLC., on a two part project featuring social media consulting and publicity. The project hopes to place feature stories about the store in several strategic Missouri publications. Students will work on writing skills and will also experience the art of pitching stories to publications.
- Innovative PR worked with Tony Winders, a 1990 graduate of the UCM PR Program, on media relations efforts for his company “Fuegorita.” Fuegorita is the spicier, more flavorful alternative to crush red-peppers. The project calls for the identification of influentials and key media publications in an influencer marketing focused project.
PAST CLIENTS AND CAMPAIGN CASE STUDIES
- Innovative PR helped the Office of Sustainability re-brand with a new logo and continues to help with its event promotion and social media management.
- Innovative PR developed promotional material for UCM’s food pantry and hosted a one year anniversary celebration.
- Innovative PR helped the Alumni Association plan and promote a Meet-and-Greet to educate student leaders about the various programs the office offers.
Together We’re Stronger, a documentary that tells a story of Bishop Lillis High School basketball state championship of 1961
- Branding, promotion, media relations and social media
Something to Eat, a cause brought to UCM by Christian Campus House
- Branding, promotion and media relations efforts
The Innovative PR team was absolutely amazing to work with. I was incredibly impressed by their passion, enthusiasm, skill and desire to truly make our event a wholistic success. There is no doubt in my mind that our event reached heights that it never would have reached without Innovative PR, and the workload on us was significantly reduced! We are greatly looking forward to being able to work with Innovative PR in the future!
– Bradley Smith, director of Christian Campus House
Earth Day 365, UCM’s week-long Earth Day celebration
- Event coordination, promotion and media relations efforts
- Social media management: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Innovative PR partnered with UCM Athletics to host its first-ever social media night, #teamUCM.
To gain awareness of the UCM Rec Center’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, the Innovative PR team launched a social media campaign called #getyourRECon.
To develop an understanding of the purpose and activities around Women’s Week, and the fact that it is hosted by the UCM Women’s and Gender Studies Department, Innovative PR coordinated an awareness campaign.